The University of Sussex is inviting applications for its Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Postgraduates Students in Uk for the 2019/2020 academic session.
There are 25 scholarships, awarded as a 50% tuition fee reduction, available to international postgraduate applicants who can demonstrate academic excellence. The University is a leading research institution and features highly in university league tables. Many of their graduates go on to a promising career soon after leaving Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton. We have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services. To be considered for the Chancellors Masters Scholarship, you will need to have accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex.
- This scholarship consists of Tuition fee reduction
- 50% reduction of the overseas tuition fee
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- Have accepted a place on a full-time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2019.
- Have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- Have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
- To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex. There is guidance about how to apply for a Masters on their website.
- To apply for the scholarship, you are required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- Your drive and ambitions
- Your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- Any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen a course