Established in 1989 by News Ltd, the Rupert Murdoch Fellowship recognises achievements, initiative and commitment in areas beyond career or academic record and is awarded to an MBA candidate who has an interest in the media and technology business. Murdoch Fellows must undertake an exchange opportunity at a prestigious partner school and be interested in completing an internship at News Ltd
Melbourne Business School in Australia is inviting applications for The Rupert Murdoch Fellowship in the 2019/2020 academic session.
MBS one-year, full-time MBA is an intensive experience, designed for maximum career impact. Fast paced and challenging from multiple perspectives, it gives you more than the traditional MBA toolkit. While fully developing your business knowledge, you also gain an adaptive mindset and the ability to absorb and apply learnings, build resilience and develop a tight network of inspiring and encouraging peers.
Together with their unique Personal Effectiveness Program, which provides leadership and career development, and regular exposure to visits from CEOs and business leaders via their integrated Entrepreneurial Mindset curriculum, you will receive support to develop your skills and outlook at every turn.
Full Tuition Fees + Living Stipends ($13,530)
Open to an Australian citizen and permanent residents who apply to the full-time MBA program.
Eligible candidates are invited to apply. Shortlisted candidates will participate in an interview.
To apply, you should have:
- A good GMAT score – as a guide, recent students have achieved an average of 705 or higher. Please be advised that the GMAT is compulsory and that we do not accept the GRE.
- A CV, showing a minimum of two years’ work experience
- Academic transcript (and any postgraduate academic transcripts if completed)
- Evidence of citizenship or residency
- Excellent command of English (copy of IELTS or TOEFL score, where required*)
- Personal statements relating to your goals and how you can contribute to the program
- The names and contact details of two professional referees.
- Candidates are assessed individually against the above criteria but the final selection for the cohort is based on gender balance, diversity of industry, academic background and nationality with restrictions on the number of students from any one Country/region.
- All successful applicants are automatically considered for scholarship support.
- Therefore, you do not need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- When you receive an offer of admission into the program, you will be advised of any scholarship award and if additional documentation is required.
Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019.