The University of Western Sydney is inviting applications for its Nexus Scholarship for International Students in Australia for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Western Sydney University values academic excellence, integrity and the pursuit of knowledge. Ranked in the top two percent of units in the world, we are globally focused, research-led and committed to making a positive impact on the communities we engage with. Western Sydney University is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney. It is currently ranked in the top 400 in the world in 2019 THE World University Rankings and 19th in Australia in 2019.
This scholarship consists of a Living stipend and all or partial tuition fees.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Asian Studies, International Relations, Languages, Linguistics or Creative Arts; or completion of an undergraduate degree in other disciplines plus two years of working experience in a relevant discipline.
- International students (or students whose qualifications have been obtained outside of Australia) need to have an English Proficiency in IELTS of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each subtest or equivalent, or have a degree which can be confirmed has been taught in English and was completed less than three years prior to their application.
- Have a GPA of 3.25 on a 7 point scale or equivalent in their most recent undergraduate degree.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in this degree course.
- Provide two academic references.
- Letters of support from academics (certified and on letterhead) from previous degrees.
- A separate application for the scholarship is not necessary.
- To be considered for the Nexus Scholarships please submit your application for the Master of Chinese Cultural Relations.
- You will be invited to supply supporting documents addressing the Scholarship Eligibility Criteria upon being issued an Offer or Conditional Offer of Admission for the course. Successful applicants will be notified after this process.
Applications Deadline: April 22, 2019.