The National Research University – Higher School of Economics is inviting applications for its Government Scholarships for Graduates at HSE University in Russia for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Higher School of Economics University is one of the top universities in Russia and one of the leaders in Eastern Europe and Eurasia in economics and social sciences. Their students come from all over the world to study in English or Russian in Bachelor’s, Master‘s, and non-degree programs. HSE University has a variety of international partnership programs including more than 40 double-degree programs with leading universities in Europe and Asia.
- International/Foreign students can apply to study at Higher School of Economics for free through full-tuition scholarships.
- This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for selected full-degree Master’s programmes at HSE.
- Please note that scholarships cover only the cost of tuition and that all other costs (including accommodation at HSE dormitories) must be covered by the student. Information about the estimated cost of living.
- Check the scholarship website and see the Full-tuition scholarships that are available for Master’s programmes.
- Scholarships do not apply to master’s degree programmes that do not have budget places.
- The size of the discount offered to international students shall be fixed and granted to foreign nationals for the entire duration of their studies. However, each year it will be necessary to confirm this with good academic performance. This means that a recipient should meet the following requirements:
- Not be subject to disciplinary action in the form of reprimand;
- Not miss any assessments for no valid reason.
- Upon completion of each and any interim assessment (before retakes), he/she should have no more than two grades lower than 6 (on a 10-point grading scale);
- Visit the Scholarship website for more information on Eligibility and Criteria.
To apply for the Higher School of Economics scholarship,
- Select the programme of your choice
- Submit an application form. In order to access the application form, you must first register to create a profile
- Your application will be evaluated by the admission committee of your chosen degree programme. HSE will be holding its special admission campaign for international students and your application may be considered for both a state-funded place (tuition waiver under an established quota) and a fee-paying place.
- Prepare your documents
- Arrival and enrollment: Before you arrive in Moscow or any other HSE campus, please make you prepare all documents
- If the application is considered to be outstanding by the application committee, the applicant will be recommended for a scholarship. Winners of various student competitions may also receive full-tuition scholarships
Applications Deadline: August 20, 2019.