The School of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences at the University of Bradfordin the UK is offering Scholarships to prospective Postgraduate taught students in 2019.
This award is open to a range of topics in line with the research and teaching of the School. It is expected that applicants will demonstrate a high level of research potential.
The studentship, valued at £8,933*, will cover the course fee and provide a maintenance award.
Studentships can be used to study for any of our Master’s courses:
- MA in Archaeology & Identity
- MSc in Archaeological Sciences
- MSc in Human Osteology and Palaeopathology
- MSc in Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation
- MSc in Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
- Applicants must first apply to the University for admission to the appropriate programme of study, and complete an application form which includes a statement which summarises relevant experience and interest in the subject.
- Please download the application form for School of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences Endowed Scholarship from their website
Enquires can be directed to individual Programme Managers:
- Cathy Batt for Archaeological Sciences
- Karina Croucher for Archaeology and Identity
- Rob Janaway for Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation
- Jo Buckberry for Human Osteology and Paleopathology
- Vince Gaffney for Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage
Applications Deadline: May 20, 2019.