The University of Westminster in the UK invites applications for the Westminster School of Media, Arts and Design Scholarship open to international students from developing countries for the 2019/20 academic session.
All scholarship applications are open to new students only who hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the School of Media, Arts and Design at the university.
You should only apply for the level of funding you actually need as they assume that you are applying for the minimum funding you require to take the course and will not consider you for smaller scholarships if you are unsuccessful in gaining the larger one. Due to the volume of applications they receive, they cannot accept any applications via email.
Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the School of Media, Arts, and Design at the university.
- For scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is NOT on the list then you are eligible to apply: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
- You must hold a qualification equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to very tight timescales, they cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
Please send applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
- All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarships selected have been met. If they find that you do not meet the requirements you will be informed via email.
Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019