The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt invites applications for the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program – Master’s Degree in the USA for the 2020/2021 academic session. The Programme Provides fully funded master’s degree grants for university graduates to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years.
The commission Provides grant opportunities for university graduates, masters, and doctoral degree candidates, and young professionals and artists to study and conduct research in the United States
This Scholarship covers;
- Travel allowance
- Health benefits coverage
- University tuition
- Other allowances
- Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports areineligible.
- Applicants must be residing in Egypt throughout the application, selection, placement and pre-departure processes.
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Proof of English Language proficiency. Applicants must submit score report for only one of the following tests: (refer to the below table for approved test centers)
- TOEFL ITP – minimum required score of 550
- TOEFL iBT – the minimum required scores of 80
- Academic or General IELTS – minimum overall score of 6.5 (no required score for each section)
- Applicants have to successfully complete all the steps of the application, assessment, and selection process and successfully finalize all required procedures.
- All applications must be made online via their website.
- Copies of certificates and transcripts for all post-secondary degrees in English
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Minimum TOEFL ITP of 550 or its equivalent iBT (80), or IELTS (6.5) from any of the centers in the table in the website.
- Scanned copy of the original valid National ID
Applications Deadline: May 23, 2019.